Lala Berlin is an internationally operating fashion company based in Berlin, which has successfully established itself as a coveted fashion label in the national and international fashion market. Lala Berlin stands for innovative garments, detailed precision, progressive cuts, and high-quality materials. The label has evolved from its original core area of high-end knitwear towards an innovative mix of materials and offers the full range of ready-to-wear as well as made-to-measure and accessories.
The primary focus of Brand Director at Lala Berlin is to drive the strategic marketing actions that support overall company objectives. As the team leader for this dynamic depart you will also be charged with developing, managing and motivating at team while working productively with your cross-functional partners.
To support our team, we are looking for:
MARKETING DIRECTOR (M/F/I)
- Development and implementation yearly marketing strategy
- CCO coordination and strategization
- Owner of entire marketing budget - annual and monthly validation and reconciliation
- Lead and develop the marketing team, including external agencies/partners
- Steering and planning all marketing activities according to the business strategy of Lala Berlin
- Briefing strategic objectives / create strategic briefings.
- Responsible for all brand-related activities such as collaborations, pop ups, events, social media, celebrity relations, look books, influencer relations and content creation.
- Develop marketing strategies for all activities and implementing them to the marketing calendar.
- Owner of the marketing calendar.
- Responsible for delivery of all marketing material.
- Responsible for all look & feel and tonality of the brand, communication and PR
- Monthly report of all activities and ROI
- Reports to CEO and CCO
The successful Brand Director candidate will have:
- University degree majoring in Communication and Media Studies
- +5 years of professional experience in marketing / PR in agencies or companies
- Desirable: Experience in personnel responsibility
- Structured, committed and independent work
- Resilience even in stressful work situations
- Proficiency in English spoken and written
- Very good development opportunities as well as performance oriented compensation
- An expanding company with a dynamic and dedicated team
- A very pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues
- Contribution to BVG ticket
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging task and do you have the required know-how? We are looking forward to getting to know you.