Lala Berlin is an internationally operating fashion company based in Berlin, which has successfully established itself as a coveted fashion label in the national and international fashion market. Lala Berlin stands for innovative garments, detailed precision, progressive cuts, and high-quality materials. The label has evolved from its original core area of high-end knitwear towards an innovative mix of materials and offers the full range of ready-to-wear as well as made-to-measure and accessories.
To support our team, we are looking for:
PERFORMANCE MARKETING SPECIALIST (m/w/i)
The ideal candidate is someone with at least 2 years of experience, an excellent analytical approach, and strong hands-on execution skills.
- Autonomously manage multiple accounts giving input on the strategy (with support from the head of the team) and owning the execution and adjustment of biddable media campaigns
- Contribute to strategy development for the Affiliate and Growth Partner Marketing channel for your region and ensure agreement on marketing goals
- Drive testing, analysis, optimisation, and reporting on Affiliate Marketing performance
- Establish long term effective and profitable relationships with key affiliate partners
- Actively seek and explore new partnerships.
- Create and execute on a long-term affiliate partner strategy.
- Monitor performance and quality of biddable media campaigns
- Optimize campaigns in order to reach revenue and ROAS targets
- Create and manage accurate reports on channel performance
- Analyse reports and data to identify trends and optimization opportunities
- Proactively contribute to the improvement of campaign performance, identifying potential problems related to campaigns and proposing and executing solutions
- Take responsibility of the setup of new campaigns, driving quality control to make sure campaigns are published error-free
- Constant communication with the marketing team and co-management of the marketing calendar
- Stay up-to-date on new products, features, trends and techniques in order to propose the use of new tools/best practices where relevant
- Previous experience successfully managing SEM (Search and Shopping) and Paid Social channels
- Relevant experience in the Fashion E-commerce vertical is a plus
- Strong analytical mindset and approach; ability to analyse and discuss data related to performance and campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of biddable media technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of online consumer behaviour, the main KPIs used to track behaviour along the customer journey, and how to leverage them to optimize online marketing activities
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple work streams autonomously
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Eager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Very good development opportunities as well as performance-oriented compensation
- An expanding company with a dynamic and dedicated team
- A very pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues
- Contribution to BVG ticket
Are you enthusiastic about this challenging task and do you have the required know-how? We are looking forward to getting to know you.